Thursday, June 20, 2019

Welcome.

Hi, and welcome to The Ausome Autie. I'm your host, Katie.

As you can probably tell, I'm autistic, and I will be using this blog to talk about autism and what it's like for me personally. I'm also transgender (nonbinary, agender specifically), and I will also blog about trans issues going on in the world from my own perspective. Additionally, I am a staunch advocate and supporter of trans and gender-nonconforming children. I've been lucky enough to get to know a few over the last couple of years (as best as I can, anyway, all being over the internet), and I've just felt so inspired by them.

I love music, and I love to sing. Badly, but it's fun, regardless. I've found singing to be a great way to relieve stress and get rid of negativity. I've recorded a bunch of covers, maybe I'll link a few of the best ones as time goes on.

I guess that's all for now. I hope you enjoy reading my posts. If you do, I appreciate comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having followed you on Twitter, I am looking forward to see what you write here. Wishing you all the best!<3